Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Aditya Narayan going to get married due to financial crisis, just enough money left in account

     Entertainment host Aditya Narayan is in the news due to his economic status.


    Finalist Aditya Narayan of the show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 9' has finally confessed that he is in love. Now he is openly saying about his relationship with Shweta Aggarwal. The couple has been together for ten years and is now going to get married. But now entertainment host Aditya Narayan is also in the news due to his financial condition. Yes, this is true.


    Aditya Narayan said shocking

    Indian Idol host Aditya told that after that only 18 thousand rupees are left in the bank account. At the same time, he said that if this remains so, then he will have to sell his bike to be alive. In an interview, Aditya said, 'If the government had moved the lockdown, people would have started starving. All my savings are gone. All the money I had invested in mutual funds, I had to withdraw all that.


    Aditya is worried about financial crisis

    He said, 'No one had planned that I will not work for a year. Nobody makes plans like this. Unless you are like some billionaires. So there is no choice. Like I have 18,000 rupees left in my account. So if I do not start working till October, I will not have money. I will have to sell my bike or something. This is really difficult. After all, you have to take some drastic steps and many people can also tell it wrong.


    Aditya was part of the player of dangers

    Aditya Narayan has been one of the most liked hosts on TV. He has been a part of 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 9', where he managed to make it to the top two.

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad